LEAN MANUFACTURING SERIES: STANDARDIZED WORK/SET-UP REDUCTION
Time & Location
About the Event
DRMA Lean Manufacturing Workshop Series: Session 4 -Standardized Work/Set-Up Reduction
DRMA, in partnership with the Workforce Division of Sinclair College and FASTLANE, will teach participants how to implement lean concepts and techniques to make systematic, lasting improvements within their operations. Learn how to foster an environment built on the idea that good is never good enough, an environment always focused on continuously improving in small steps every day. As an added bonus, each Manufacturer member attending will get a discount on the tuition cost AND a free on-site lean assessment, both provided by FASTLANE.
Standardized Work/Set-Up Reduction - Learn how to produce a product with the minimum material, labor, space and equipment required to add value and how to eliminate non-added value activity.
Participants will learn:
- How to develop standard work operations guides
- The concepts of cycle time, takt-time, process capacity and standard work layout & sequencing
- The fundamentals of rapid changeover & SMED
- How to successfully implement rapid changeover & SMED
- Affiliate & Associate Member$250$2500$0