LEAN MANUFACTURING SERIES: VISUAL WORKPLACE
Time & Location
About the Event
DRMA Lean Manufacturing Workshop Series: Session 3 - Visual Workplace
DRMA, in partnership with the Workforce Division of Sinclair College and FASTLANE, will teach participants how to implement lean concepts and techniques to make systematic, lasting improvements within their operations. Learn how to foster an environment built on the idea that good is never good enough, an environment always focused on continuously improving in small steps every day. As an added bonus, each Manufacturer member attending will get a discount on the tuition cost AND a free on-site lean assessment, both provided by FASTLANE.
Visual Workplace - Understanding and implementing visual management techniques to enable communications and to provide immediate feedback.
Participants will learn:
- The basics of visual communication and management
- The concepts of visual production control
- The concepts of visual quality control
- How to successfully implement visual communication and management
- How to select process indicators to drive improvement
Contact For More Details
- Manufacturer Member$150$1500$0
- Affiliate and Associate Member$250$2500$0